A woman, a man and a child – their child. Their life together is coming to an end. Love is no longer enough to withstand everyday life. The question is not, ‘Whose fault is this?,’ nor is it, ‘What is this due to?’ From now on, each one of them is alone.
Souvenirs remain. Love remains. Their past together remains. Bodies cannot resist the emptiness they contain. Nothing eats away at an individual more rapidly than emptiness. Bodies were created in order to isolate emotions, to catch love in a trap, and there is no function more delicate than keeping love itself locked up, that age-old time, that fossil that has survived all cataclysms, whether the original cataclysm or hiccups along the way.
Text: Eugène Savitzkaya
Direction : Stéphane Olivier
Actors : Bernard Breuse, Nathalie Cornet, Pierre Sartenaer
Scenography : Philippe Henry
Producent : Philippe Kauffmann
Photo : Danièle Pierre
With the support of : Ministère de la Culture de la Communauté française, Théâtre Varia
- 26/02/1998: Le Cirque Divers, Liège (BE)
- 12/02/1998: Maison de la Culture Famenne-Ardenne, Marche-en-Famenne (BE)
- 05/02/1998: Maison de la Culture de Tournai, Tournai (BE)
- 28/09/1997: Festival des Francophonies, Limoges (FR)
- 17/01/1997: Théâtre Varia, Bruxelles (BE)